- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Assistance and Benefits
Local Heritage Fund
Council’s Local Heritage Assistance Fund provides small grants to owners of heritage items and properties in conservation areas, for work that will improve the heritage value of a property. This might include maintenance work or reinstatement of missing original features such as fences, verandahs and decorative details.
Council in May 2016, following a review of the Local Heritage Fund, resolved in part:
- It be emphasised that the approval of grant applications will be subject to the availability of funding and the eligibility and priority of applications.
- The fund limits be changed to 1 dollar for four dollars (25%) to a maximum of $3,300.
- Applications be processed and reported to 3 meetings a year of the Heritage Advisory Committee.
Applications can continue to be made at any time.
For information phone Council's Land Use Planning Team on 9806 5093 or 9806 5730.
Funds may be also be available from the NSW Heritage Division of the Office of Environment and Heritage for conservation work to properties on the State Heritage Register.
Last updated on 28 Jul 2016