- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Community Capacity Building
Needs of Teenagers and Young People in the Parramatta CBD
Calling all young people: Tell us about your experience to WIN!
Are you a young person aged between 12 and 24? Tell us about your experiences and needs in the Parramatta CBD and you could WIN one of three $200 Westfield vouchers.
Read more about Needs of Teenagers and Young People in the Parramatta CBD
To support strong communities, the Community Capacity Building Team works on a variety of programs and projects at various levels of the community and Council. The structure of our Team was created to support this.
More about our team
City of Parramatta Council works with residents, community organisations and other units of council to build strong and resilient communities.
We believe that strong communities are made up of people who work together and support each other, and are:
- Creative users of resources
- Respectful of differences
In an effort to build strong and resilient communities Council:
- Demonstrates innovation, advocacy, organisational and professional development for community organisations;
- Supports and resources networks;
- Provides information, initaitve, and helps to build and support partnerships, and increase resources (social, environmental (physical infrastructure) and economic).
For more information about Council's Community Capacity Building initiatives, contact Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on(02) 9806 5138.
Last updated on 15 Feb 2013