Pollution – air, noise, odour, waste, water

All pollution complaints from air, noise, odour, waste and water sources from private premises and businesses and industry that are non Department of Environment and Conservation (DEC, formerly EPA) licensed premises will be investigated by Council’s Environmental Health Officers.

Last updated on 29 Nov 2012