- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Don't take the risk... update the microchip!
Unfortunately, many cats and dogs still end up in the Animal Holding Facility even though they are microchipped. The reason for this is the information within the microchip is outdated so we cannot find their owner to return them home. As a pet owner you must notify Council every time;
- You change address and/or contact details
- You give away or sell your pet including the details of the new owner
- Your pet is missing and when it is found again
- Your pet is deceased
Failing to update your pet's microchip information can result in an on the spot penalty of $165.
Avoid losing your pet and paying fines by updating your pet's information now!
Last updated on 17 May 2016