- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
- 28May 2016 World Environment Week 2016
28th May 2016 - 5th Jun 2016
The City of Parramatta have put on a series of walks, bike rides, films and workshops which promise to increase our awareness of environmental issues and inspire people to adopt lifestyle changes for the good of the planet.
- 01Jun 2016 Introduction to Social Media & Tablets in Vietnamese (3 week course) at Parramatta Library
1st Jun 2016 12:00pm-2:00pm
Participants must attend all 3 sessions.
- 02 Jun 2016 Move, Play & Learn in Granville! 5th May 2016 10:00am-12:00pm
Every week on Thursday, until 23rd Jun 2016
Want your child to be active and healthy? Join us for Move, Play & Learn in Granville!
- 02Jun 2016 Biggest Morning Tea at Dundas Library
2nd Jun 2016 10:30am-12:00pm
Have fun for a good cause
- 02Jun 2016 Australians Reunited - Terendak Repatriation
2nd Jun 2016 12:15pm-1:15pm
Australia will welcome home 33 Australian service personnel and dependents, including 22 Vietnam War veterans, on Thursday, 2 June in one of the largest, single military repatriations in this country’s history.
- 02Jun 2016 Beginners Computer Class in Chinese at Dundas Library
2nd Jun 2016 5:00pm-6:00pm
Attendance of all five sessions is compulsory.
- 03 Jun 2016 Triple P Positive Parenting Workshop at Dundas Library 3rd Jun 2016 10:30am-12:30pm
Every week on Friday, until 24th Jun 2016
Take the stress out of parenting with a certified Triple P course for parents.
- 03Jun 2016 World Environment Day - Night Nature Walk
3rd Jun 2016 5:30pm-7:30pm
Celebrate World Environment Day with us on a guided bushwalk at night.
- 04 Jun 2016 GOOF Series 1 (Grow Our Own FOOD) - Introduction to Permaculture 7th May 2016 8:30am-1:00pm
Every week on Saturday, until 4th Jun 2016
Parramatta City Council and Permaculture Sydney West are hosting the 2016 GOOF workshop series.
- 04Jun 2016 Creative Upcycling Workshop
4th Jun 2016 9:00am-3:00pm
Read more details about this event.
- 04Jun 2016 Australian Family Law in Hindi at Parramatta Library
4th Jun 2016 11:30am-12:30pm
Held in partnership with Legal Aid NSW and Muslim Women’s National Network Australia.
- 04 Jun 2016 Job Club @ Parramatta City Library 6th Feb 2016 12:00pm-1:30pm
Every week on Saturday, until 6th Feb 2017
For anyone wanting to improve their skills, knowledge and understanding when applying for a job.
- 05Jun 2016 World Environment Day Walk
5th Jun 2016 10:00am-12:00pm
It's World Environment Day today. Come celebrate with us on this pleasant guided walk through Lake Parramatta Reserve, as we appreciate the natural beauty and fascinating relationships between the plants and animals. Suitable for children 7 years of age and their families.
- 06Jun 2016 Basic Computer Course at Guildford Library
6th Jun 2016 10:00am-11:00am
Computer skills for absolute beginners is conducted in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- 06 Jun 2016 Move, Play & Learn 9th May 2016 10:00am-12:00pm
Every week on Monday, until 27th Jun 2016
Want your child to be active and healthy? Join us for Move, Play & Learn.
- 07Jun 2016 Computer training course for Microsoft PowerPoint in Cantonese at Parramatta Library
7th Jun 2016 10:00am-11:30am
Suitable for seniors
- 09Jun 2016 Diet management for osteoporosis in Cantonese at Parramatta Library
9th Jun 2016 10:30am-12:00pm
Health Awareness Talk about “Diet management for osteoporosis” in Cantonese by Dr Annette Wong.
- 14Jun 2016 Gumnut Toddle
14th Jun 2016 10:00am-11:00am
Bring your preschooler along for an easy bushwalk around Third Settlement Reserve.
- 14Jun 2016 Pre HSC Trial English Tutorial Session at Parramatta Library
14th Jun 2016 5:00pm-7:00pm
Bring your essay, assignment or questions?
- 18 Jun 2016 GOOF Series 2 (Grow Our Own FUTURE) - Sustainable Living 18th Jun 2016 8:30am-1:00pm
Every week on Saturday, until 16th Jul 2016
After a successful GOOF series in 2014 and 2015, Permaculture Sydney West (PSW) are back with the City of Parramatta to share their knowledge and expertise about permaculture and living sustainably. The 5-workshop series gives you a snapshot of a Permaculture Design Course. With a balance of theory and hands-on practical work, you will build on your knowledge each week. It is strongly advised that you complete all five workshops in each series to get the most out of the teachers and content.
- 18Jun 2016 Infinitas RPG Group - Parramatta Library
18th Jun 2016 9:30am-3:30pm
New and veteran players are welcome to join this group.
- 20Jun 2016 Refugee Week Morning Tea and Movie screening at Granville Library
20th Jun 2016 10:30am-11:30am
Come along for some fun at Granville Library!
- 21Jun 2016 Moneystuff - Refugee Week Talk at Guildford Library
21st Jun 2016 11:30am-12:30pm
Department of Fair Trading will conduct this talk.
- 21Jun 2016 The Courage of Refugees (Parramatta Library)
21st Jun 2016 12:30pm-2:00pm
All are welcome.
- 21Jun 2016 Pre HSC Trial English Tutorial Session (Tuesday 21 June) at Parramatta Library
21st Jun 2016 5:00pm-7:00pm
Bring your essay, assignment or questions.
- 22Jun 2016 Job Search (18+ years) at Parramatta Library
22nd Jun 2016 10:00am-1:00pm
This program is in partnership with Navitas.
- 23Jun 2016 Traditional Afghan Kite Workshop for Adults - Parramatta Library
23rd Jun 2016 10:30am-12:30pm
This workshop is presented by refugee artists
- 23Jun 2016 Western Sydney Property Market Forum Talk at Parramatta Library
23rd Jun 2016 5:45pm-7:00pm
As part of the Incubator initiative, the Western Sydney Young Professionals have partnered with City of Parramatta Library to run a series of quarterly workshops to provide an open forum for members of the public to ask questions on a range of topics.
- 24Jun 2016 An overview of common kidney disease in Cantonese at Parramatta Library
24th Jun 2016 10:30am-12:00pm
Learn about kidney failure symptoms, stages, diet, treatment, causes, signs, prognosis, diagnosis, and more.
- 25Jun 2016 Duck River Bushwalk
25th Jun 2016 2:00pm-4:00pm
Join us on this easy bushwalk around Wategora Reserve.
- 28Jun 2016 Pre HSC Trial English Tutorial Session (Tuesday 28 June) at Parramatta Library
28th Jun 2016 5:00pm-7:00pm
Bring your essay, assignment or questions.
- 29Jun 2016 Develop New Skills and Gain Work Experience (Parramatta Library)
29th Jun 2016 12:00pm-1:30pm
Are you looking for a job and need to develop new skills to add to your resume?
Last updated on 20 Jan 2016