- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Finance Your Building Upgrade
City of Parramatta Council is helping commercial building owners access a new form of highly attractive finance for building upgrades.
This finance is suitable for upgrades such as the replacement or refurbishment of air conditioning systems, hot water boilers, refrigeration units, lifts, lighting fixtures, bathroom renovations, or façade upgrades.
It is available for any existing non–residential, non-strata building including offices, industrial, retail, hotel, medical, education, recreational and other such commercial buildings.
This building upgrade finance program is being offered through the NSW Government’s Environmental Upgrade Agreement (EUA) Scheme.
What are the benefits of this finance?
- Terms of up to 20 years
- Competitive and fixed interest rates
- Little or no security required
- No covenants or reporting requirements
- No re-financing risk – the rate is fixed over the life of the loan
- In addition – The tenant can be asked to contribute to loan repayments equal to the amount of savings they enjoy through reduced energy or water costs. In some cases these contributions can provide for 30-40% of the upgrade costs.
Where do I start?
- Find out if your building is eligible and read about how to apply.
- Do a building audit and develop your upgrade project.
- To assist you to assess your building and develop your upgrade project the Office of Environment and Heritage is currently offering 50% subsidised Energy Audits.
- You should also consider engaging an “EUA Facilitator” to provide a turn-key solution for you.
- Contact Council if you need assistance at any stage.
Watch the video
Supported by the NSW Government's Climate Change Fund
For more information please contact:
Matthew Fisher (EUA Program Coordinator - City of Parramatta Council)
Phone: 02 9806 5755 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 06 May 2014