- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Business News and Media
Business and Economy News
- Free Energy Saving workshops and assessments for local Parramatta businesses - 14 Jan 2016
Free Energy Saving workshops and assessments for local Parramatta businesses
- Report - Making Western Sydney Greater - 19 Aug 2015
Making Western Sydney Great report identifies two key issues of employment and training – with business identifying this as critical to the region’s development and success. – University of Western Sydney and William Buck
- Premier Mike Baird says Parramatta is looked to as the "infrastructure capital of the world" - 26 May 2015
NSW Premier Mike Baird says Parramatta is set to become the "infrastructure capital of the world", with the future of the state and nation heavily tied to the western Sydney city.
- The rise of Parramatta: 'Once in a lifetime opportunity' - 26 May 2015
A marker of Parramatta's emerging economic clout came this week when a $2 billion proposal to rejuvenate its commercial hub took a major step forward.
- IOOF buys $25M Office Building in Parramatta - 01 May 2015
ASX-listed IOOF Holdings has purchased an office building in Parramatta for $25.4 million as Sydney’s dual CBD experiences a drop in vacancy rates attracts a greater range of investors - Australian Financial Review
Parramatta: Open For Business Brochure
Download a short summary document that outlines Parramatta’s economic strengths and it’s future development path. A good resource for those marketing the city to external parties.
Parramatta Economy The Facts
Produced every six months, the Parramatta Economy: The Facts publication is an important component of Parramatta City Council’s Economic Development Activities and provides a useful tool for businesses, business agencies and key partners, investors, students, and the media.
Western Sydney Business Access
Read the latest Western Sydney business news from the region's premier monthly business newspaper; Western Sydney Business Access.
Last updated on 26 Mar 2012