- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
- Convenience: you will be able to download documents instantly online.
- Cost Savings: responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
- Security: you will never miss a City of Parramatta Council opportunity important to your business.
What are the Costs?
In accordance with Council's Schedule of Fees and Charges for tenders, there is a download fee for documentation should you wish to participate. The fee is indicated when you access tender from the Tenderlink portal. It's much cheaper to download an electronic copy rather than obtaining a hard copy documentation. If you prefer a hard copy, you can pick one up from Council's Customer Service Centre.
You will be able to receive and respond to notifications posted by City of Parramatta Council at no cost, provided you register at our Tenderlink portal.
Assistance with getting Registered:
- Click here to access our Tenderlink portal.
- If you have already been registered within the new portal you would have received a confirmation (including your username and password details) of this via email. If you did not receive your registration please refer to point 3 below.
- Please use these details to log on and select the industry categories relevant to your business. This will further refine the types of notifications that you wish to receive. This is important to make sure you receive only the notifications of direct interest to you.
- If you have not registered, the process is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation of your registration.
- If you require assistance with registering and customising your profile, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk (details on the site) or call 1800 233 533.
We believe the processes put in place will ensure that no person/business is disadvantaged in their access to opportunities for work with City of Parramatta Council, and will ensure significant cost and time savings for both Council and its suppliers.
What are the Benefits to Ratepayers?
This system speeds up the tendering cycle, has a full audit trail and reduces the time and costs for both City of Parramatta Council and its suppliers.
Last updated on 18 Mar 2011