- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Anzac Day 2015 - Parramatta Remembers - 12 Mar 2015
Who will you remember this Anzac Day? Perhaps you will be joining many across the country paying tribute to those who have served in the armed forces and send our thanks to those currently in service.
What is council doing about rabbits? - 30 Jan 2015
Council is required to control feral rabbits on our land under the Local Land Services Act 2013 and participates in the annual Sydney-North Regional Rabbit Control Program.
Lord Mayor’s Christmas Card Competition - 07 Nov 2014
Celebrate the festive season and get creative with the Lord Mayor’s Christmas Card Competition!
Children who live in the Parramatta local government area or attend school, child care or pre-school in the area are invited to submit a drawing that represents the Christmas Season in Parramatta.