- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Website Disruptions - 22 Apr 2015
Due to a scheduled power outage in the area tonight, Parramatta City Library will have limited technology access, and the Parramatta Library Online Catalogue, My Development Portal, Online Services Portal and Riverside Theatres website will be unavailable between 7pm tonight, Wednesday 22 April and 7.30am, Thursday 23 April.
Please check the Facebook and Twitter accounts for any updates.
Wet Weather Update - 22 Apr 2015
For all information on road closures and changed traffic conditions during the storm, please refer to centralised Live Traffic coordinated by Transport for NSW at www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
Anzac Day 2015 - Parramatta Remembers - 12 Mar 2015
Who will you remember this Anzac Day? Perhaps you will be joining many across the country paying tribute to those who have served in the armed forces and send our thanks to those currently in service.