- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Waste Services Interrupted - 21 Aug 2014
Friday 22 August
Council’s waste contractor transpacific Cleanaway has resumed collection services as of Friday morning (22 august) and at this stage are concentrating on garbage collections only.
Recycling, garden waste & bulky kerb side clean-up will be carried out once the backlog of garbage in cleared.
The contractor will be working over the weekend and residents are advised to leave their bins at the kerb side until they have been emptied.
HMAS Parramatta competition winners tour ship - 20 Jun 2014
Winners of the HMAS Parramatta colouring-in competition, which celebrated the 100th anniversary of the ship’s arrival, have joined Parramatta Lord Mayor Cr John Chedid and Deputy Lord Mayor Cr Paul Garrard for a special tour.
Parramatta honours National Sorry Day - 29 May 2014
Parramatta City Council honoured and remembered its Indigenous community in a ceremony at Town Hall as part of National Sorry Day, on Monday 26 May.