- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Business and Economy News
- Parramatta Skills Audit - 15 Apr 2015
Parramatta City Council is supporting TAFE WSI and the Western Sydney Business Connection (WSBC) to conduct an on-line survey to evaluate the skills gap in a local context. Lonergan Research has been commissioned to undertake this study.
- Parramatta the "logical choice" for investment - 14 Apr 2015
Parramatta’s prominence as Sydney’s second central business district (CBD), as well as its expected future population growth has made it the “logical choice” for investment, new research from Knight Frank has found - Commonwealth Bank My Wealth News.
- ATO Small Business Newsletter Jan-Feb 2014 - 24 Feb 2014
The 6th edition of the ATO Small Business Newsletter for the 2013-14 financial year.
- ATO Small Business Newsletter Nov-Dec 2013 - 20 Dec 2013
The ATO Small Business Newsletter for the 2013-14 financial year.
- Parra-glamour: Western Sydney hub will be home to glitzy 53-storey office towers - 18 Dec 2013
Parramatta is set to get twin towers after announcing the winning design entry for Parramatta Square stages 5&6 - Daily Telegraph
Last updated on 13 Sep 2012