- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Business and Economy News
- Premier Mike Baird says Parramatta is looked to as the "infrastructure capital of the world" - 26 May 2015
NSW Premier Mike Baird says Parramatta is set to become the "infrastructure capital of the world", with the future of the state and nation heavily tied to the western Sydney city.
- The rise of Parramatta: 'Once in a lifetime opportunity' - 26 May 2015
A marker of Parramatta's emerging economic clout came this week when a $2 billion proposal to rejuvenate its commercial hub took a major step forward.
- IOOF buys $25M Office Building in Parramatta - 01 May 2015
ASX-listed IOOF Holdings has purchased an office building in Parramatta for $25.4 million as Sydney’s dual CBD experiences a drop in vacancy rates attracts a greater range of investors - Australian Financial Review
- Deloitte Report on Building Western Sydney’s Cultural Arts Economy - a key to success - 21 Apr 2015
Building Western Sydney’s Cultural Arts Economy report shows investing in Western Sydney’s cultural arts economy is a good long term business and social investment, to ensure Western Sydney is a place where people can live, work and socialise.
- Business Success Magazine, 2nd Edition - 21 Apr 2015
The 2nd Edition, April 2015 of the Success Women’s Network - Business Success Magazine.
Last updated on 13 Sep 2012