- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Business and Economy News
- IOOF buys $25M Office Building in Parramatta - 01 May 2015
ASX-listed IOOF Holdings has purchased an office building in Parramatta for $25.4 million as Sydney’s dual CBD experiences a drop in vacancy rates attracts a greater range of investors - Australian Financial Review
- Deloitte Report on Building Western Sydney’s Cultural Arts Economy - a key to success - 21 Apr 2015
Building Western Sydney’s Cultural Arts Economy report shows investing in Western Sydney’s cultural arts economy is a good long term business and social investment, to ensure Western Sydney is a place where people can live, work and socialise.
- Business Success Magazine, 2nd Edition - 21 Apr 2015
The 2nd Edition, April 2015 of the Success Women’s Network - Business Success Magazine.
- Parramatta Skills Audit - 15 Apr 2015
Parramatta City Council is supporting TAFE WSI and the Western Sydney Business Connection (WSBC) to conduct an on-line survey to evaluate the skills gap in a local context. Lonergan Research has been commissioned to undertake this study.
- Parramatta the "logical choice" for investment - 14 Apr 2015
Parramatta’s prominence as Sydney’s second central business district (CBD), as well as its expected future population growth has made it the “logical choice” for investment, new research from Knight Frank has found - Commonwealth Bank My Wealth News.
Last updated on 13 Sep 2012