- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Prince Alfred Park gets name change
28 Aug 2014
Local organisations receive grants
27 Aug 2014
New training facilities boost Eels’ Parramatta presence
26 Aug 2014
- Regional Fox Baiting Program
Regional fox baiting program will be undertaken at local reserves
- Road Closure - Lennox Bridge, Church St, between Market & Phillip Streets
Detours will be in place from 3 February 2014 until February 2015 due to construction on Lennox Bridge.
- Hours Extended
Council’s Administration Building is now open longer – 8.30am – 5pm, making it easier to do business with Council
- My Parra app
Download the new app to access information on Council’s services, facilities and events
- Ageing, Disability & Carers
Council offers a range of services to help cater for your needs including Meals on Wheels, Lawn Mowing Services & more.
- Parramatta Square
Parramatta Square: A transformational redevelopment project set across a 3 ha precinct in the heart of the City.
Parramatta Farmers Market
Over 20 farmers and producers from the Sydney basin and regional NSW will be selling high quality, authentic local, seasonal produce directly from growers and artisan food producers.
Grow Our Own Food workshop series
This workshop series is designed as a snap shot of a Permaculture Design Course.
1st/15th Royal NSW Lancers Parade
The pageant will include cavalry riders in period uniforms and reconnaissance vehicles dating from different eras since the regiment was formed in 1885.