- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Centenary Square unveiled: a spectacular grand opening celebration captivates Parramatta
26 Sep 2014
Celebrating Cr Paul Garrard’s 40-year service to Parramatta
22 Sep 2014
Minister Turnbull praises Parramatta’s Smart City vision
18 Sep 2014
- Road Closure - Lennox Bridge, Church St, between Market & Phillip Streets
Detours will be in place from 3 February 2014 until February 2015 due to construction on Lennox Bridge.
- Hours Extended
Council’s Administration Building is now open longer – 8.30am – 5pm, making it easier to do business with Council
- My Parra app
Download the new app to access information on Council’s services, facilities and events
- Ageing, Disability & Carers
Council offers a range of services to help cater for your needs including Meals on Wheels, Lawn Mowing Services & more.
- Parramatta Square
Parramatta Square: A transformational redevelopment project set across a 3 ha precinct in the heart of the City.
- Parramatta CBD development
Parramatta City Council has been working with the State and Federal Governments to provide certainty for developers.
Line Drawing Sculptures (5 to 8 years)
Learn how to transform a continuous line drawing into a 3-dimensional sculpture using foil, wire and cardboard.
River Foreshore Holiday Program
The River Foreshore Holiday Program is packed with activities. There are rowboats, activities, amusements and workshops.
Stay and Play tent and live music
Come and relax by the River and enjoy all day activities such as books to read, drawing and giant lawn games.