- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Drop-in and have your say on Parramatta’s future
30 Oct 2014
Parramatta to host live site for ACL Final
29 Oct 2014
Celebrate 75th Anniversary of Library Act
28 Oct 2014
- Shaping the Parramatta City Centre
Council wants to support the city's growth with well-designed development & attractive public spaces.
- Road Closure - Lennox Bridge, Church St, between Market & Phillip Streets
Detours will be in place from 3 February 2014 until February 2015 due to construction on Lennox Bridge.
- Hours Extended
Council’s Administration Building is now open longer – 8.30am – 5pm, making it easier to do business with Council
- My Parra app
Download the new app to access information on Council’s services, facilities and events
- Ageing, Disability & Carers
Council offers a range of services to help cater for your needs including Meals on Wheels, Lawn Mowing Services & more.
- Parramatta Square
Parramatta Square: A transformational redevelopment project set across a 3 ha precinct in the heart of the City.
Parramatta Farmers Market
Over 20 farmers and producers from the Sydney basin and regional NSW will be selling high quality, authentic local, seasonal produce directly from growers and artisan food producers.
Eat Street Alive Outdoor Cinema
Join us as the sun sets at Eat Street Alive's FREE summer outdoor cinema, screening a different movie each month through to December.
The ‘Lovers Markets’ offers fashion, art and design delights.