- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Parramatta Artists Studios
Parramatta Artists Studios is at the fore of contemporary artistic production. Located in the centre of Parramatta’s CBD, in the heart of Western Sydney, the Studios offer affordable non-residential/residential studio and exhibition space to emerging and established contemporary artists.
Parramatta Artists Studios contains 14 non-residential studios and 1 residential studio and focuses on contemporary artistic practice including, but not limited to, painting, sculpture, film and digital media. Parramatta Artists Studios contributes to the broader community through an annual program of events, workshops and arts activities. Activities revolve around the making, learning and sharing of contemporary arts in all its forms.
Parramatta Artists Studios is an Initiative of Parramatta City Council, supported by the NSW Government through Arts NSW.
- Arrival | Revival Exhibition, 8 to 25 October
- South Asian Miniature Painting Masterclass, 15 October
- Byob: Bring you own bollywood to Parramatta, 17 to 19 October
- Spring Open Day, 18 October
- Global Identities - Artist Forum, 20 October
2014 to 2015 Studio Artists
Marian Abboud, Tarik Ahlip, Linda Brescia, Felicity Castagna, Ella Condon Hayley Megan French, Hossein Ghaemi, Mason Kimber, Colin Kinchela, Carla Liesch, Catherine O’Donnell, Elena Papanikolakis, Juliette Pastorok, Abdullah M.I. Syed, Paul Williams, James Nguyen and Gavin Walters.
Parramatta Artists Studios is open during event times and by appointment only.
Level 1 & 2, 68 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Tel: 02 9687 6090
Last updated on 25 Sep 2014