- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
School Holiday Activities
City of Parramatta Council's Holiday Activities will once again provide plenty of fun filled activities for children. Art and cultural activities are on offer, plus children can be enrolled into a selection of great sporting programs.
Autumn 2016 School Holidays Online Brochure
- Autumn Activities Guide Brochure 2.2Mb (pdf)
Register your interest to receive the school holiday activities as soon as they are published.
For your convenience most of our council activities have moved to an online enrolment system. Below are few easy to follow steps to help you through the process. If you’re still not sure how to register online, please call the Recreation Programs and Services team on (02) 9806 5130.
- Find the program you would like to enrol your children in and click the Register button.
- View the program details and then under quantity pick the number of children you would like to enrol in our program; proceed by clicking Register.
- Enter your information first, under the heading Ticket Buyer. Then for each child, you will need to complete the fields listed under Ticket Information.
- Once all fields with a red asterisk are completed, click Complete Registration at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation page will appear once your registration has been successfully received. You will also receive a confirmation email.
Don't have internet access?
If you’d like to attend a program that requires an online registration, check out our offline options below. Please note: We will not take any phone registrations. For assistance enrolling online visit the following Council facilities:
- Granville Youth Centre, 3A Memorial Dr, Granville
Internet access is also available at all of our libraries, please be mindful that you may need to book a computer in advance.
If you need to cancel or change your enrolment, please contact the Recreation Programs and Services team on (02) 9806 5130 or email: email@example.com. Due to popularity, all of our programs are likely to have waiting lists. To be fair to all, we ask that you give us notice if you won’t be attending on the day, so that we can offer the place to another child.
If less than 7 days notice is given, no refund under any circumstances will be available (if applicable).
Yes. Activities may be cancelled if insufficient enrolments are received or in the case of poor weather. If an activity has been cancelled, participants will be notified, and a refund (if applicable) will be issued. Please ensure contact details are correct on the enrolment form for this purpose.
Looking to advertise your company’s services within our school holiday guide? Approximately 12,000 copies are distributed to primary schools throughout the Parramatta local government area. In addition to this a database of over 1775 recipients are sent an electronic copy via email – your organisation could take advantage of this massive distribution list for just $150! To find out how to get involved please contact the Recreation Programs & Services team on 9806 5130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 18 Mar 2016