- My Home
- My Community
- My Environment
- Work With Us
- Investing in Parramatta
- Doing Business in Parramatta
- What's on
- Sports & Recreation
- Lodging DA
- When is a Development Application (DA) required?
- Before Preparing a DA
- Pre-lodgement Meetings
- Preparing and Lodging a DA
- Construction Certificates
- Modifying a Development Consent
- Plans and Documents on Exhibition
- Making a Submission to a DA
- Register of DA's with Variation to Development Standards
- Buying and Selling Property
- Planning and Forms
- Heritage building
- Lodging DA
- Your Council
- Future Planning
Parramatta Farmers Market
The Parramatta Farmers Market is open every Friday (excluding public holidays).
8am to 3pm
Centenary Square, Parramatta
Every Friday Centenary Square comes alive with the Parramatta Farmers Market. A selection of fresh produce and food from the Sydney basin and regional NSW will be selling high quality, authentic local, seasonal produce directly from growers and artisan food producers.
The markets are perfect for breakfast, lunch and stocking up with fresh Australian produce. This includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, fresh bread, meat, honey and pastries.
Below is the full list of current stallholders:
- Beiju Treat - Traditional Brazilian Tapioca and treats
- Coconut Coffee - High quality coffee with an optional healthy coconut oil extract
- Courtney’s Brassiere - Chef from the popular restaurant in Parramatta produces a menu from the market
- Goose on the Loose - Jerky, pork crackling and a large selection of salami
- Gozleme King - Authentic Turkish gozleme
- Juice Mia - Fresh sugar cane juice
- Kemps Creek Farms - Fresh vegetable selection
- Noels Fruit Shed - Fresh fruit selection
- Oktoberfest Bratwurst - German bratwurst BBQ
- Pasticceria Bruni - Pastries bot savoury and sweet
- Porky’s Henhouse - Bacon and egg rolls, pulled pork and other savoury delights
- Shaku’s Kitchen - Indian hot food
- Shepard’s Bakehouse - Bread, pastries, rolls and pies
- Sofrito - Spanish Paella
- Summerland Honey - Fresh honey, soaps, spreads and jams
- Totally Free Range - Free range chickens eggs and Goose eggs on request
- Zerrins Evergreen - Plants, succulents and terrariums
Interested in becoming a Stallholder?
The Parramatta Farmers Market is operated by Council. The open-air market is at the same site as the City's original food market in Centenary Square, dating back to 1791.
Parramatta Farmers' Market core values are based on the following supporting objectives:
- Produce Origin
- Sustainability and Value
- Cultural Diversity
- Food Focus
- Community Health
Read our Market Charter, which details the above objectives.
If you believe you meet the core values and objectives of the Parramatta Farmers' Market please complete a stallholder registration form here.
To register for this opportunity, please complete the Stallholder Registration Form (Please right click and 'Save As' form to your desktop, PDF form).
After completing the form, please scan your form, include some pictures of your stall and email it to email@example.com.To enquire further about the Parramatta Farmers Market, please contact the Market Coordinator on (02) 9806 5824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 12 Apr 2016